Fire in Church

You may be aware that last Friday there was a fire at the rear of the Church that caused significant damage to the Parish Room. The Parish Room is currently unusable as damage was done to the electrics and the plumbing. The toilets are still usable although the hand driers are out of action.

1 thought on “Fire in Church”

  1. Thanks a lot for sharing this with all of us you actually know what you’re talking about! Bookmarked. Please also visit my website =). We could have a link exchange contract between us!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *