Fire in Church

You may be aware that on Friday there was a fire at the rear of the Church that caused significant damage to the Parish Room. We were so fortunate that several people alerted the Fire Service who responded promptly and managed to save the fire spreading onto the Church roof. We are especially grateful to our friends from the travelling community next door and to Kathy, Linda and Carol for clearing up a lot of mess. The Parish Room is currently unusable as damage was done to the electrics and the plumbing. The toilets are still usable although the hand driers are out of action. 

1 thought on “Fire in Church”

  1. Howdy! This post couldn’t be written any better! Reading this post reminds me of my good old room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this article to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read. Many thanks for sharing!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *